Obviously we sell brandable domains at GigaDomains.com, and we hope you find the perfect domain for your project on our site. However, it is always nice to have additional information and alternatives for comparison. So below, we are listing the most popular Domain Branding websites, plus a number of articles about business and corporate brandable domains.
Popular Brand Name websites
business and corporate sounding domain names, typically from $1,000 to $50,000. Some are very easy for sellers to list on, while others will ask you to submit domains for consideration & acceptance. Exclusivity varies.
- Namestation.com – has “naming contests”
Smaller Brand Name websites
These usually deal exclusively in domains of very high market value. These sites are typically staffed by experienced brokers who have wide contacts with investors and end users. Their site usually contains exclusive listings (they require you to give them exclusive rights to sell the domain — no listing anywhere else). Domains must be submitted for acceptance by the website. They will likely not carry any names under $5000.
- Igloo.com — with founder Tessa Holcomb who also does high-level negotiations, & VP of Sales Amanda Waltz
- MediaOptions.com — founder/broker Andrew Rosener
- DomainHoldings.com — with brokers Mark Daniel, Michael McConville, Chris Waters
- NameConnect.com — with John Daly
- eNaming.com — with CEO/broker Tracy Fogarty
- BQDN.com — with investor/broker James Booth
- GGRG.com — with Giuseppe Graziano
- DomainGuardians.com/Evergreen.com — with founders Adam Strong, Jen Sale
- Lumis.com — Handles sales of your premium “digital asset” or acquisition of one
- NameNinja.com — site of broker Bill Sweetman
- OutcomeBrokerage.com or MatchSuite.com – to contact broker Ryan Colby
- RobSequin.com — doesn’t take on domain sales, only acquisitions
- NameExperts.com — Joe Uddeme. Mostly deals with acquisitions
- Uniregistry.com/domain-brokerage — main site offers a DIY-sale place for most domains, but contact them for big ticket names
- NameCheap Marketplace: Premium Domains
- 4.cn – Chinese language marketplace
- NameJet Auctions
- ReadyBrands: become-a-vendor
- Brandlance.com – A creative naming and design agency
- Forbes – Mandates of branding
- Bloomberg – When should domain match company name
- BigCommerce – How to pick a name
- Namerific.com Blog
- Distilled.net Blog: Branding & domain names
- A Premium-domains-list
- How to Buy a Premium Domain
- Premium domain name: Their value and why they cost so much.
- 10 business name generators to help you create your brand
- Do’s and Don’ts of Securing a Domain Name
- NamePros.com: Domaining Forum, Info & Marketplace
- Efty.com – Sitebuilding software for domainers
- .xyz Domain Availability Lists
- NameBio.com – see recent domain sales across web
- DNJournal – see biggest domain sales
- Shortnames.com/ – check current prices of acronyms, 4Ls
- Domainr.com List of TLDs – current domain extensions
- 7thSpace – expired short domains list
- InstaPage – create landing pages
- Name.com: Expiring-domains-list
- Escrow.com – Best-known escrow service on net. Sales in USD and Euros.
- Sedo.com – Global. Deals with more countries & currencies than any other.
- Flippa.com – Protected sales for Flippa users.
- 4.cn – Professional & safe exchange for 4.cn users.
- Brandnames.com – domain protection for theft and unauthorized activities
- Escrow.com’s concierge service
- Meyocks Brand assessment
– no pre-evaluation of names, so quality varies widely, lots of un-usable names.
Niche Domain Marketplaces
Brand Sites which offer a wider range of brand related services
(logos, design consultation, development, basic copyright / trademark searches)
Articles on Premium Domains and Branding
Buying a premium domain, evaluating a brand name
Domain / Domaining Tools
Sites Where You Can Set Up Your Own Auction/MakeOffer/BIN
Top Escrow Services
Special Domain Services